Aluminium extrusion die nitriding furnace
The extrusion die works at the condition of strong extruding pressure and high temperature, it needs to bear the very strong friction. After the extrusion die used a period time, it needs to do hardening process.
Application of nitring furnace
This nitriding furnace is a series of batch-type pit-type controlled nitriding furnaces and is used for nitriding metallic tools and dies, camshafts, precision gears, etc. If this nitriding furnace is equipped with a KRN-W or WPB-N series control panel, the nitriding atmosphere, temperature, operating time, and gas and liquid flow can be controlled automatically. This series can also be used for various applications including soft-nitriding, tempering, and stress relieving of steel parts, as well as solution treatment of nonferrous metals.
Features of nitriding furnace
1. This nitriding furnace series is furnished with a KRN-W nitrogen potential micro-processor. It measures, adjusts and records the nitrogen potential, temperature, time, gas and water flow automatically.
2. The unique doubly insulated furnace and circulating fan mechanism allows nitrogen potential uniformity better than ±0.1%, and internal pressure greater than 250 mm H2O.
3. The advanced ceramic tile lining greatly insulates the furnace, significantly speeding heating and thereby saving up to 20% in energy usage.
4. The rapid-cooling fan system shortens the production period greatly.
5. If this nitriding furnace is equipped with a vacuum system, it can be fitted for controlled pulse-nitriding.